North V South Charity ShieldMonday, November 8, 2010 21:03
Well it’s been a long time in the waiting but finally we are almost here… A game day where the northern teams take on the southern teams all in the name of fun and charity.
There will be a BBQ on the day and a donation bucket for direct donations to Cystic Fibrosis. It should be a great day to watch or play some quality water polo.
- Where: Woy Woy Pool (PLC – Peninsula Leisure Centre)
- Date: Sunday (14th November) at PLC
- Start: 12:30pm (setup and M3 warm up).
- Finish: 5:00pm
- Charity: Cystic Fibrosis (CF)
- Entry cost is normal pool entry fees.
Grade Start Times:
- M3: 1:00pm
- L2: 1:40pm
- M2: 2:20pm
- L1: 3:10pm
- M1: 4:00pm
Come along, bring your friends and family. This is a great chance to see why so many new people are coming to the sport, young and old.
Call Daniel Doohan for more details on 0402 036 706. If you’d like to donate or sponsor the event in anyway please make contact ASAP.